About EricaErica's interest in the real estate profession began in part due to her own success in buying and selling properties for herself and wanting to assist others in achieving success thru real estate investment. Having lived in San Francisco for most of her adult life, Erica knows the city like the back of her hand and has seen it expand and change all the while maintaining its integrity and unique beauty. It is Erica's unwavering belief that owning property in San Francisco is a wise investment. Erica believes that the success of a professional relationship is based on the ability to listen to clients needs and work on their behalf to find the best property to suit those needs. Her unparalleled dedication to personal service has rewarded her with referrals and admiration within her community. Erica understands the complexity inherent to selling a property and is committed to working with clients each step of the way always looking ahead so that the transaction goes smoothly. Erica understands well the anxieties and joys that accompany finding a home or moving on from one and is honored to be a part of this process with her clients.
With a professional background in prop and wardrobe styling, Erica brings to real estate a unique understanding of design and the ability to effectively market a property. Her understanding of advertising, marketing and consumer motivation assist her in each transaction. Working as general contractor on her own residential projects, this firsthand experience gave her an in-depth understanding of the renovation and reconstruction process. Erica is well prepared to assist others in determining whether to buy, sell or renovate and has long been the go-to person for home buying decisions among her family and friends.
- BA in Psychology & Art, Pitzer College, Claremont Colleges, Claremont Ca.
- MA in Marriage Family Child Counseling & Art Therapy, College of Notre Dame, Belmont, CA
- Affiliations & Memberships:
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Board member of St. John's TEC, chair of Marketing and Development Committee
- Co-Chair of B.U.S.T. (Building Up Strength to Triumph)
- National Arts Club New York City